A quick, easy confection to satisfy your sweet tooth
- 8 ounces good quality dark chocolate (I used 72% cocoa)
- 1 cup salted peanut butter, chunky or smooth
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Slowly melt chocolate in a sauce pan on very low heat.
- When the chocolate is melted, take off the heat and stir in the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Pour into a loaf pan, and let set in the freezer for 4-20 minutes, or (if you can wait) set in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Break or cut into pieces and enjoy!